Does any of this sound like you?
Maybe you're suffering digestive distress like pain, bloating, or constipation. Maybe you’ve seen the pounds gradually pile on over the past few years. Maybe you’re missing the energetic vitality you used to have.
Perhaps you get sick frequently and can’t figure out why. You might be suffering an autoimmune condition or you could simply be confused by all the conflicting nutrition information out there and just don’t know what to eat.
What if you felt replenished, renewed, and recharged?
Together, you and I can create a wellness strategy that works for you.
You’ll discover what to eat and how to implement lifestyle changes so that you can improve your digestion, increase your energy, lose extra weight, reduce the effects of stress, calm inflammation, and feel your best.
Each coaching session is focused on meeting your needs so that you can achieve your personal health and wellness goals.
Are you ready to show up for yourself?
My 1:1 clients are committed to make sustainable changes.
They’re willing to put in the time.
My clients understand that real, lasting results happen gradually as they implement small changes at a manageable pace.
This is not a diet.
This is a new lifestyle.
How does 1:1 Health Coaching work?
Our individual health coaching sessions are conducted via telephone.
There is no commuting which means you get to stay in the privacy of your home or office.
After each session, you’ll receive a list of my detailed suggestions and action steps to complete before our next visit.
Consider me your partner in your wellness journey!
Our first step is to schedule a free 20-minute phone consultation so that we can learn more about each other.
We’ll chat about your health concerns and your goals, plus you’ll get to learn more about my approach for supporting you.
By the end of our chat, we’ll know if we’re a good fit for working together.
Next, we schedule your 90-minute Functional Case Review.
Prior to this session, you’ll complete an in-depth health history questionnaire that outlines your current symptoms and past medical events as well as family history, diet and lifestyle habits.
Your Functional Case Review includes:
- Comprehensive analysis of your past health & lifestyle, current symptoms, and most recent lab work if available.
- A PDF of your own Functional Timeline outlining your history as well as short-term action steps and areas of focus for long-term support.
- A PDF copy of your unique Functional Nutrition Matrix representing your signs and symptoms and affected body systems.
To support your continued success we will schedule a minimum of six coaching sessions over the course of 3-6 months.
- Coaching sessions are 50-minutes in length and are conducted by phone.
- Each session includes a PDF of Action Items that we determine together.
- Each session includes supplemental materials such as recipes and educational handouts.
- Unlimited email support is included between sessions to answer your questions as needed.
Are you ready?
Complete this short questionnaire to let me know more about you.
Upon completion, I’ll reach out to you to schedule a 30-minute free consultation.
We’ll chat about your concerns and your goals, and you’ll get to learn more about how we can work together.
1:1 Health Coaching is an ideal fit for people who are:
- Interested in understanding what’s happening in their bodies
- Ready invest the time it takes to make sustainable changes
- Willing to spend time preparing meals at home
- Want to be an active participant in their own well-being
- Committed to a lifestyle change in order to feel their best
1:1 Health Coaching is NOT a fit for people who are:
- Unmotivated or unwilling to try new things
- Seeking a quick-fix or immediate solution
- Pleased with the way they currently eat and feel
During the next few months, you will discover:
- How each area of your life affects your health as a whole
- Why no symptom exists in isolation (everything is connected!)
- Which foods give you optimal energy and which foods deplete you
- How to eat healthy anywhere, including your favorite restaurant
- Exact steps to take each week to help you achieve lasting results
- Real life strategies for putting yourself first (without feeling guilty!)
- How to plan nutritious, stress-free meals - even if you think you have no time
When you work with me you’ll get:
- Unlimited e-mail support between sessions
- Recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- Coaching and support as you make the food and lifestyle changes you want
- Informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- Access to my monthly newsletter with my latest health tips and recipes
- My personal commitment to your health and success
Amber is a life saver!
When I was recently diagnosed with Meniere's Disease, I was overwhelmed trying to come to terms with my new lifestyle, let alone learning how to cook and eat completely differently. Amber listened to my issues, took note of all my dietary restrictions, and quickly produced a clean eating guide that made shopping and cooking easy! I was able to build on her simple meal plans to expand my food options and can now manage my daily sodium intake with ease! Thanks for being awesome, Amber!
Anna-Vija McClain, Nashville TN
Amber taught me true health
Before I started working with Amber, I was obsessed with perfection. I felt like I needed to eat perfectly, exercise daily and never make a mistake. My mind back then was overly concerned with getting everything "right". Now I know that I can incorporate healthy foods and activities into my life and give myself the wiggle room to slip up here and there or even make the conscious choice to indulge on occasion. Amber taught me that true health includes not just healthy food and exercise, but also emotional health, spiritual health and so much more!
Kristie Holdren, Nashville TN
Ready To Dive Deeper?
Take the first step and contact me here.